- Sacrifice of the Pelican shows Soul and Spirit being purified in Water during the Distillation operation.
- Quagmire of the Ego depicts the remains of the self — the essences of Soul and Spirit — putting on the Garment of Rebirth during Distillation. (Spender Solis 1500s)
- The Rebis Reborn shows the unified essences of Soul and Spirit raised to androgynous perfection. The Rebis holds the Four Elements in its right hand and a mirror representing the First Matter. In its left hand, it holds an egg representing the Fifth Element, the Quintessence that becomes the Stone.
- Sublimation of the Work shows Nature sitting in a tree-of-life chair representing Distillation. She tells the alchemist to leave his narrow mechanistic thinking behind and follow her. (Miniature by Jehan Perreal of Austria, 1516)
- The South Wind shows the Rebis in repeated Distillation, which is represented by the pile of bodies of eagles at its feet. (Aurora Consurgens)
- Fractal of Distillation depicts the operation of Distillation from the perspective of a mathematical chaos diagram. Fractal meditation video now available!