Fermentation Art: Images of Transformation by Divine Inspiration
- Putrefaction of Two Different Things shows Saturn and Death looking on as the decomposition of the Soul and Spirit begins. (Viridarium Chymicum 1624)
- The Dark Fire of the Black Sun divides Soul from Spirit from the decomposing material body. (Viridarium Chymicum 1624)
- The Soul Is Quickened in Her Grave depicts how putrefaction feels to the Soul.
- The Ouroboros serpent is a symbol of the Conjunction of the Above and the Below that results in Fermentation.
- Meditation in the Blackness shows a monk meditating as Soul and Spirit rise above the decayed matter. (Viridarium Chymicum 1624)
- Fermentation of the Metals depicts the divine inspiration of the base metals. “Sown as an animal body,” says the text, “it is raised as a spiritual body.” (Viridarium Chymicum 1624)
- Splendor Solis 5: Fermentation
- Fractal of Fermentation depicts the dual process of Fermentation through a mathematical chaos diagram. Fractal meditation video now available!